Welcome, guest

PSO2 is being ported to the NGS engine | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
MMOruki
MMOruki Sep 16
I would drop the whole ability tree, and Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta the main class/subclass method to have something like Dragon's Dogma Online failed with the custom skills, core skills, and the augments with the ability to mix-and-match augments, which everyone unlocks core abilities and contains them together, and that players define their playstyle with their spiritual abilities. A huge portion of the preference for me is so you could surely invest your time and resources into upgrading and unlocking new abilities and skills and then after you are all done you can return and mix-and-match items to your liking without even realizing you'd need to fall in cash like you now do if you wanted to build something like the best main course tree and a variant for an optimal subclass tree, or even invest in a different Mag because you are missing about 6-7percent of your total damage (and therefore are missing 200 points to equip your weapons/units).

Regardless of the intense grind the game becomes towards the conclusion (such as running the same dungeon like roughly 40-80 occasions to gain a single level, amassing Blood Orbs and High Orbs to unlock the small stat boosts that add over more time, and much more), I've felt that Dragon's Dogma Online is certainly an example of an online game I feel has certainly nailed the"open field" exploration with good gameplay, optional cooperative multiplayer, and provides both a challenge and comparatively casual experience for those who desire it without setting up nasty traps for gamers to get caught in to mess up their builds. I never liked that in Phantasy Star you can mess up your ability trees even though you get the free chance to reset them (it doesn't help when I'm attempting to help new friends play and they spent their things without me directing them or informing them about why they do not need STR Up and they end up running through Level 50+ with no stances and core skills).

Personal speculation: PSO2 is being ported to the NGS engine to keep players occupied between NGS content releases. No new content will be released for it out of makeup, of which will all be obtained/ported from NGS events/scratches to have people to perform with that. It'll be removed after a couple of years after all the players have migrated and the only people in the PSO2 blocks are diehards holdouts/nostalgia. Probably. It is a brand new game so chances are like some other Online RPG the initial release won't have much about an endgame for the players who hit max level on day 1. It will be wonderful to simply switch cubes anytime I wanna hit up an old UQ though. There is never a reason to not see magatsu.

Great FAQ, answers a lot of my first doubts. Gosh, this seems so complicated. On the one hand, kudos for keeping the original game intact so that there won't be a riot over changes people do not like. But on the other hand, since they are remaking base PSO2 visuals anyhow, I wish they'd only go 100 percent and synchronize character models completely. Giving old players some free fashion items and unlocks would be enough to bribe everyone to accept the new system.

Synchronizing 100% character models does not sound simple. The problem is that the older outfits and coating use are modeled to fit the older pso2 body. In order to synchronize it, they'd have to recreate from scratch (haha pun) 8 years of makeup. That is unlikely to happen. I mean that I would be willing to drop a certain proportion of those cosmetics to keep things intact around variations. Provided that there's a continuous feed of cool new stuff to replace it, I do not mind. I constantly rotate out my old appearances anyhow. As long as PSO2 Meseta for sale the character versions translate 1:1 it'll still feel just like mine.
Share:
'':
fade
slide
Rating: