Welcome, guest

Experience Possible In Game | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Promance
Kingang
Kingang Sep 15
Yeah I got goosebumps and a very similar nostalgic sense. I get exactly the same listening to the incident 3 end, since that was the height of the matches popularity in Japan and when my best friends still always played. I miss spamming akarin with Meseta pso2 them and annoying mpas quite a little.

I'll join the bandwagon and discuss my GShade PSO2 screenshots. Three distinct personalities in multiple distinct costumes! More in remarks.

What time zone will PSO2 NA go by?

For the P3D and P5D event it's a time table but it does not say which time zone it follows, does anyone know what time zone it is?

However, if ever wondering what time zone something is in relation to yours, you are able to Google the time code and it'll show you the present time at the zone without having to click an actual site.

There's also another PSO2 day to the 22nd of every month, but the boosts on this day are just for premium users.

Does this make sense to begin playing PSO2 now?

So PSO2 has been released on Steam and I am curious, I wish to try it.

My question is, should PSO2: New Genesis is coming next season and I will need to make a personality from scratch anyhow, what is the point of starting now? If you think I need to, can you tell me why? . .

'cuz PSO2:NGS, while more or less a fresh game, has a lot of carry over from Cheap PSO2 Meseta. Plus, the first PSO2 will continue to be accessible.
Share:
'':
fade
slide
Rating: