Welcome, guest

Would You Work on Weekends for Overtime Pay? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Simply Careers
barbieboss
barbieboss Jul 1
I hate working on weekends, and would even prefer pay cut to it. But I have no choice but to work most weekends. Yet I have friends who go to work even when they have nothing to do on weekends because of over time. Lets share opinions. Do you prefer to have your pay reduced so you can stay at home during weekends or would you rather work on weekeds and receive overtime pay?
Share:
Colin106
Colin106 Jul 1
I guess if the pay cut is a substantial part of my earnings I would have no choice but to work on weekends. It's best to work hard for a while gather enough to start off your own business,while you re  still young. That's the ultimate. Even at that you still have to work pretty hard at the early stages but you know you are putting in all that hard work for yourself. 
barbieboss
barbieboss Jul 8
Quote from Colin106 I guess if the pay cut is a substantial part of my earnings I would have no choice but to work on weekends. It's best to work hard for a while gather enough to start off your own business,while you re  still young. That's the ultimate. Even at that you still have to work pretty hard at the early stages but you know you are putting in all that hard work for yourself. 
Hmm...
'':
fade
slide
Rating: