Welcome, guest

Age Difference in Dating Relationship | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Justin
Justin Apr 19
As a lady, can you date a younger guy? As a gent, can you date an older lady? Answer needed with reasons.
Share:
Bisjosh
Bisjosh Apr 20
No...though age they say isn't maturity but my dear with age comes experience and mostly maturity. 

Many young guys (30 and below) are very immatured and havent learned 

much about life yet

misslola
misslola Apr 23
I am strongly aligned to the words 'age is just a number'. I look out for other qualities in a man, so can definitely date a younger guy as long as he has the qualities I seek.
beautybrainy
beautybrainy May 11
I definitely can
Federal
Federal May 20
They say if you want to be happy in life you reduce your desires, that means you live like it's your last day. Age to me is one of those desires, it was coined by God, it was meant to count not to be used as a yard stick or criteria for anything whatsoever. It surprises me that people still think age is a criteria that shld come first in any relationship in this 21st century. I believed d question should be "what if"?. The president elect of France is in his forties nd his wife in her sixties, i beliv the literature is replete with other relevant examples of this question.

funmee
funmee Jun 3
Quote from Federal They say if you want to be happy in life you reduce your desires, that means you live like it's your last day. Age to me is one of those desires, it was coined by God, it was meant to count not to be used as a yard stick or criteria for anything whatsoever. It surprises me that people still think age is a criteria that shld come first in any relationship in this 21st century. I believed d question should be "what if"?. The president elect of France is in his forties nd his wife in her sixties, i beliv the literature is replete with other relevant examples of this question.

The question was can you date an older woman? Can you?
Monique314
Monique314 Jun 7
I can't it's totally immaturity
barbieboss
barbieboss Jun 8

Quote from Monique314 I can't it's totally immaturity
Lol, it actually depends on personal preference.
Monique314
Monique314 Jun 8
Quote from barbieboss
Quote from Monique314 I can't it's totally immaturity
Lol, it actually depends on personal preference.
Well you are actually right
Justin
Justin Jun 9
Personally, I can date a lady who is older if she doesn't feel bad about it knowing fully well the age difference. If she honours, respect me and never negate my opinions without proper scrutiny. It may be challenging howbeit, it works better for me...
The Forum post was edited by Justin Jun 9
Federal
Federal Jun 13

Quote from funmee
Quote from Federal They say if you want to be happy in life you reduce your desires, that means you live like it's your last day. Age to me is one of those desires, it was coined by God, it was meant to count not to be used as a yard stick or criteria for anything whatsoever. It surprises me that people still think age is a criteria that shld come first in any relationship in this 21st century. I believed d question should be "what if"?. The president elect of France is in his forties nd his wife in her sixties, i beliv the literature is replete with other relevant examples of this question.

Quote from funmee

Quote from funmee

Quote from funmee

That's what i explained, why are you still asking? are you confuse?
misslola
misslola Jun 15
What a long 'quote' @Federal
DONTRO
DONTRO Jun 16
it all balls back down to love!!

if both parties love each other not minding their age differences, they can both live a happy life as one. Age is but a number still it has its impacts.

DONTRO
DONTRO Jun 16

Quote from Justin Personally, I can date a lady who is older if she doesn't feel bad about it knowing fully well the age difference. If she honours, respect me and never negate my opinions without proper scrutiny. It may be challenging howbeit, it works better for me...

yea i'm with all the way justin. That is the core fact

Jossybekee
Jossybekee Jul 1
I can't cos one day he will use it against me, and what if the relationship leads to marriage the guy's family will first kick against it and also remember that women get old easily than men
'':
fade
slide
Rating: